03 October, 2014

Okay Fingers


2 Oct 14 (Thu)

  Playing is going well. Getting a feel for moving between frets in rhythm and where things are on the guitar.

  Using Rocksmith, it's very easy to play for quite a while without noticing because it's so helpful and easy to progress in whatever aspect that you're performing at any one time. I've played for a few hours each day, and my fingertips are surprisingly not too sore. A bit, of course, but just a little. Very welcome.  :)

  Picture is, of course, Stevie Ray Vaughn. One of the best guitar-players to have ever lived. He played blues-rock, with nice crunchy chords and beautifully articulated solos. I once described one of his songs, a girl's name if I remember rightly, from his live video as picking diamonds from the air.

  Hmm... now I'm gonna have to go listen to some Stevie.  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment